Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Too Soon....

I guess I spoke too soon about Hannah in her panties! Maybe not, she is still in her panties at night but hasn't been dry in 2 nights! This morning Sadie woke up at 5:30 (those teeth are coming soon!!), so I was nursing her when I hear screaming. I had to wake Jake up to check on Hannah. When I finished nursing Sadie and was headed to put her to bed, I see Hannah in a bubble bath. This is 5:45 in the morning....crazy! ( If you guys know us at all we are not early morning people and have trained our kids the same. Hannah would be happy to sleep till 10 every morning, but then she would not go to bed till 11 at night and that wouldn't work really well for preschool, ladies class, church, etc............so we get her up at 8ish :0 ) So this morning was really weird for us. Sadie went straight to sleep : ) ! We changed Hannah's sheets (for the 3 rd time in 3 days) found some acceptable blankets, and put her back in bed. Thank goodness she went back to sleep! I should add here that Hannah was in a great mood at 5:45 this morning! Better than she is at 8.

In my last post I mentioned Hannah going to spend the night with Aunt Liz and Uncle Michael. I meant to put this in there but got distracted :)! Jake and I have lived in San Antonio for 7ish years now and love it. We have never had family near by, but didn't really mind since the drive was just 4 hours to family! Now with little ones, I can definitely see the benefit of living near family. Just Hannah spending the night with the Cauley's was refreshing and wonderful! Those of you who have family around.......be thankful. You are very blessed! Show your gratitude. I am a little jealous today of those of you who can go out and NOT have to pay a babysitter each time! But that does not mean we are moving to Abilene! Just wanted to let you know that those of you with family who are happy to help you with your children, you are blessed.

Sorry there are no pictures this time. We don't look our best at 5:30 in the morning! And pictures of wet sheets are not that exciting.

Have a terrific Tuesday!

1 comment:

sherity said...

Just love seeing your children. Technology is great. Keep them coming. They are precious!!

sherity