Friday, September 28, 2007

3 In a Row

I am happy to report that we have had 3 dry nights in a row at the Smith house!!! Yea! We think the wet bed was a fluke, but I guess time will tell! Hannah is still loving preschool...this week she got to stay till 2pm. I am happy to announce that at 2 pm she is finally ready to come home. Now that she is completely exhausted! Then she goes straight down for a nap. I usually have to wake her up after 2 1/2 hours.....we do want her to go to bed some time at night!!

I have found a secret to waking Hannah up in the mornings. All you have to do is put a little Sadie in the bed beside her! Not only does she wake up quickly, she wakes up happy and cuddly! Not sure Sadie is really excited about it....but she will take one for the team! This has worked more than one time! This is a good thing to know on preschool mornings when we need to move quickly and in a good mood!! Here are some pictures from the 1st successful Sadie wake up!! This must have been a wake-up from a nap because both girls are already dressed!


Sadie's face cracks me up! "Mom what are you doing to me? "

Sadie loves her sister!


This is priceless!!


Hannah feels the need to kiss her every time she is around her! Good thing Sadie does not mind!! (I guess Hannah's love language right now is physical touch!)


I just thought this was hilarious! Sadie looks like she could go to sleep too!


More hugs from Hannah!


When do they learn to stick their tongue out to a camera? Hopefully this was also a fluke! :)



It can't be that she knows what she is doing with her tongue! Maybe she is just copying her sister! (More likely, she is getting exciting and is about to talk!)

Cute of Hannah....


Priceless! This is by FAR the best picture of Hannah holding Sadie! So beautiful!

Well, Sadie has not wanted anything to do with oatmeal since she threw it up last Saturday! I have tried every night. I think it is because she is trying to cut these teeth! Jake thinks she might remember throwing it up ??? That would be amazing, but I am not sure that is accurate! So, we tried sweet potatoes on Wednesday. She made the most horrible faces!! I think we had 5 bites total! It probably seemed like 50 to her because of how many times I had to put the same bite back in! Here are some photos from the sweet potato experience!

Daddy what is this stuff Mommy is giving me?



How creepy is this picture? I know everybody takes them, but few share them! She seriously looks drugged!


Our happy, happy girl!! You can not tell in the picture, but her feet are moving all the time! She really does have "Happy Feet"!


You are number 1! Now go and have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Alisa N. said...

PRECIOUS pics! Can't wait to see you in Iowa!!