Sunday, September 23, 2007

Teething

Well, Sadie is fully committed to this teething thing right now! She is drooling everywhere.
We have also had some unusually late (night owls) around here with her teeth coming in! The other night was 3 am! Poor girl....we are praying that those teeth come through quickly so she can get back to her smiley, sleepy, and non-drooly self!

As for an update on Hannah.....she now sleeps through the night with panties and not a diaper! :) I am completely amazed how fast this child potty trained! She practically dragged Jacob and I through it! She was still sleeping in a diaper until Wednesday night. We left the girls with her babysitter. The next morning she woke up and I went to take the diaper off and it was not there! She was dry and looked at me like "what's the big deal mom?" (She doesn't use a diaper during naps anymore so I guess this step was not a big deal to her) So the next night we have the babysitter again and the same thing happens. She wakes up dry again. Seems pretty silly to go backwards so we just keep it going! Way to go Hannah!! Such a big girl!

A big thank you to Aunt Liz, Uncle Michael, Kiley, Bailey, and Kason for having Hannah over for a sleep over Friday night! Jacob just started a new job in the last 2 weeks that have been crazy hours! This will change...he is just learning and getting into his groove :) He also works Saturday, so I have been running the show day and night!! Big change from this summer when he was home at least a little bit every day!! So it was greatly appreciated for Hannah to have a night away! The only thing that was not appreciated was the cell phone with make-up in it!! We have blue eye shadow everywhere!! She says it HAS to go on her lips....reminds me of the 80's! We are coming up with a plan to hide it....tonight! Thanks again!


Aunt Bekah bought this Zebra book for Hannah, but it is soft and I really like it!


I especially like to chew on it!! Thanks, Aunt Bekah!


Why we need the lid for the swing now!! She is an escape artist! She was further out than this but my flashed scared her!


See Sadie.....open your mouth like Brian!!


Thanks Brian for feeding me my oatmeal! It is yummy!


Ready for the next bite!


Here Brian, let me try it!! I think I can do it by myself! Who would have known that she would throw ALL of it up less than 2 hours later! The funny part is she was still sleeping through her throw up!! Yuck! Of course we had to take a middle of the night bath! She loved it....all smiles! I'll tell you this girl is even happy during vomiting! Amazing! What a blessing!


Hannah's favorite "Princess Shoes" that she wears ALL the time! Her favorite outfit right now are these heels and her panties only! I took pictures of that but did not want to offend anyone with a more than 1/2 naked girl!! I wonder if other 2 year old girls run around with out clothes on??? Anyways....thanks Sugar for the dress up shoes!!


My beautiful girl! Thank you Lord for the blessings of children!!

Have a wonderful week everyone!

No comments: