Tuesday, September 18, 2007

5 months old!

Today our Sadie is 5 months old! What a difference 5 months make! She has been a joy since day one. Such a sweet little girl, that is content with whatever comes her way.....even Hannah accidentally stepping on or sitting on her :) Hannah has been wonderful with her too....she always says, "Where is MY Sadie?" It is so cute to watch Sadie smile and giggle at Hannah. I have 2 brothers that were not all that funny.....so I did not laugh at them! :) Now however, they are hilarious and I laugh at the often! I just think this sister love is sooo cute!

Eating on Gaffy and sporting her red bow! Shhh.... don't tell Daddy about the bow! :)


Hannah insisted on getting in the crib and playing with Sadie. Sadie loved it.


Sadie at 5 months!


Sadie on Day 1, hour 1 Don't let this picture fool you...she only cries when she is tired or poopy!


She has more hair here than she does now!


Ths is one of Hannah's 1st holdings of Sadie. A scary experience for everyone but Hannah! :)


Happy Sadie.....today!

3 comments:

jennyc said...

I'm so excited you have a blog now! I had so much fun looking at all the great pictures! You really are so good with the camera! Your girls are beautiful and I can't wait to see them in person soon!

Love,

Jenny

Michael said...

It is so good to see the girls growing up! I hope you guys are doing well.

Brian & Karen said...

I love Sadie's red bow!! I think the headband should be a permanent accessory. Jacob can't deny the cuteness!