Monday, September 17, 2007

Mobilization Begins

Well, I believe I forgot some things that happened this past week in my last post. I did not forget the last thing in this blog.....the 1st one just got too long!

Let's start with Wednesday....


After church, the girls and I walk into the house. I put Sadie's car seat (with her in it) on the coffee table and go to change clothes. About 1 minute later Hannah starts screaming and then I hear Sadie screaming too.... Hannah had pulled Sadie off the table and she had flipped onto the floor!!! Thank God that the "roll bar" :) was up and Sadie was still strapped in. It mostly just scared them. So I put Sadie on one leg and Hannah on the other and let them cry for a minute until they realized their world was just fine!! When did Hannah get to be so strong??

Then on Thursday....

Hannah did not want to leave preschool yet again! Jacob had to hold her down to get into the car seat! We are so excited that she likes her preschool........but seriously, a temper tantrum every time we pick her up??? By the way, she is still crying when she gets home and goes straight down for her nap! Everyone needed it! :)
After her nap, Hannah kept saying that she had a boobie and she wanted me to tiss it (kiss it). She was holding out her arm though....?? Then I figured it out....she had a boo boo. She knew how to say boo boo when she was 1. Why is she calling it a boobie now?? Pretty funny, but a little weird in public places!

Friday is when things get pretty interesting!

My friend Katie and her daughter Jayden (14 mo) come over to play for a couple of hours. When they were leaving I laid Sadie down on her back in the living room and walked out with Hannah to say goodbye. Katie put Jayden in her car seat & I closed the passenger door to keep Hannah's little hands out of all the goodies she was finding. I saw that Hannah had a book of Jayden's so I tried to open the door and put it in, but it was locked!! Jayden was locked in with the keys! Thank goodness it was only 70 degrees! I went in to go find a hangar and try to unlock the door. When I walked inside....Sadie was on her belly!! Her first roll over and I missed it. Not only did I miss it, I had to hurry and get Jayden out of the locked car! The hangar did work, and we were able to open the door in 5 minutes or less! PTL. Later that night when Daddy was home we put Sadie down to she if she would roll again and YES she did! I missed her 1st one, but got her 2nd, 3rd, and 4th on camera and video! See pictures below!

Sadie wearing the bunny ears that Hannah made at preschool!


Just chillin' on the couch!


Doesn't it look like she is waving here? So cute....that smile!


I don't know exactly why I took this photo...I just thought it was hilarious and gives you a good shot of those thighs :)


Only a 2 year old in San Antonio would eat a tortilla while rocking and singing to her baby!


Sporting her cute outfit....getting ready!!!


So Beautiful!! Love those dimpled arms (or rubber band arms) Hannah did not have those so we think Sadie's are extra cute!!


Here we go.......


Almost there!!!


Did it! Then she looked at her audience like, "What's the big deal people?" After her first roll that we (Mommy, Daddy, Hannah, Brian & Karen) saw, we cheered so loud that it made Sadie and Hannah cry!! Funny!


One more cute story about Hannah....
On their way home from the store, Hannah asked Daddy if she could drive home? Seriously, she is only 2! :)

While I was putting this blog together, my wonderful husband bathed, lotioned, dressed AND put Sadie down for the night! Wow! Such a treat!

Have a terrific Tuesday!

1 comment:

Alisa N. said...

LOVE the blog!! SO cute:)