Wednesday, February 14, 2018

The Things Boys Say

At Office Depot the other day getting somethings printed.

Izzy looks up at me and says: “ mom, I don’t think I am going to go to the bathroom good today.”

Me: silent 🀷‍♀️

Izzy: “Mom! I still can pee, but poop is going to hurt!

Me: 😳😳😳

Nice people in the print section of store:πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Me: ok bud...I’ll ask the question...why are you going to have trouble?

Izzy: “Because at swimming I ate some ROCKS..They don’t really taste like anything! “

Nice people in the print section of store:πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Me: “Hmmm, hey bud, we (you know humans) we don’t eat rocks. πŸ™„πŸ™„

Izzy: “I know Mom I just wanted to try them! The inside of the rocks are not bad!”

Your welcome people of Office Depot 🀦‍♀️🀷‍♀️🀦‍♀️🀷‍♀️😁🀣

Later...turns out he ate his friend’s favorite rock! πŸ€ͺ. Boys are weird. ❤️Izzy

No comments: