Tuesday, August 1, 2017

17 Months...

Happy happy 17 months in Heaven Ezra! Sweet boy we miss you so much. We talk about you every single day. We think about you every single day. You are never out of our minds. If it is possible for us to miss you more now than we did at the beginning, it is happening. There is a reminder of you every place I look, everywhere we go. You are so much a part of us..we just can't see you right now. Love you SO much my sweet boy! We are one month closer to seeing you again. ❤️❤️❤️ Friends, I have a post rolling around in my mind, in my heart to share. But to be perfectly honest, I am just exhausted. I haven't had the time or the energy to sit down and get it out. So maybe tomorrow. For now I just want to look at some pictures of my baby because we miss him so much. Enjoy!

No comments: