Friday, March 4, 2016

I don't have words to express the overwhelming generosity, kindness,

My dear friends and family. I don't have words to express the overwhelming generosity, kindness, love, messages, texts, and prayers. We are so very thankful that you have chosen to join us as we walk through this valley. It is dark and it is ugly. (John 1:5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness can never extinguish it) . Your prayers are sustaining us as sometimes our words fail us. Thank you for getting in the muck with us and for lifting us up with your prayers. Thank you for loving us. Thank you for loving Ezra. We are thankful for every single moment we had with him in the 467 days we got to love him here on Earth.


Love you E. Love you so so much.

Thankful for your promises Jesus and holding you to it.

John 16:33 I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.

John 14:27

Matthew 11:28-29

No comments: