Thursday, October 18, 2007

We are back!!

Well I know it has been a long time!! The girls and I were gone for 10 days and then the last 5 have been getting back on a regular schedule. I think we are pretty much back in the groove... Well, at least as much of a groove as we get into around here! So many things have happened that I do not know where to start! I think I will start with some pictures. I will probably try to blog short stories every day for a while to get caught back up!


Just chillin' like a big girl in Hannah's chair!


Sporting my cool shoes w/my cute dress! Thanks Polcyns and Shofners!


Sucking on a club cracker! I felt sorry for her as she was just watching us eat dinner and licking her lips! This would have NEVER been acceptable with Hannah! You live and learn! :)


I babysat my nephew Kason for a few hours. He hates to leave his family......(he doesn't do it often) There is lots of crying. Here he suddenly stopped crying and was out cold! I was sitting right beside him! Hilarious!! It is funny that as soon as his parents get there he is all smiles!!! Not so much with me. :)


This is where Sadie is suppose to be.


This is where she actually was. Her head is laying where her feet are suppose to be!!


Well, I guess this is how you know that you HAVE to buckle them in at all times!! What happened to the baby who didn't move? I am not sure I am ready for 2 girls in action all the time! Wow!


There are 2 things I love about this picture. 1. Hannah's self picked pajamas are hilarious! 2. When did Sadie's head become a course for Hannah's truck???? I guess this is the definition of off roading!?!? Do you notice how Sadie is not even disturbed by this action? I love her easygoing, content, and sweet personality!


"These are like your shoes Mommy!" I agree. Minus the sequins and pictures of Snow White. Who would have thought that a daughter of mine would like to play dress up?? So funny.


I love this sideways grin!

I've got lots more to share....so I will write tomorrow! Have a wonderful weekend! I will leave you with a conversation I had with Hannah last week.

"Mommy, I need to go to Bible Class"

"Ok, we are going tonight"

"I want to go to church"

" Ok. Right after your nap we will go"

"Mommy, I help Jesus."

How cute is that?!! I love that girl!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm @ Judy's. I saw Hannah And SADIE.your Mom Didnt show it to me. I do not like to do this love you all meme

Anonymous said...

Precious girls; priceless pictures!! I want a copy of these pictures for my Christmas. They make me smile all over!!! I loved our visit, can't wait to see you all again. Love to each of you, Sugar

jennyc said...

Sweet girls! The one of Hannah playing dress up reminds me so much of what you looked like when you were a little girl! It was great to see you (if only way too brief) last weekend!

Sugar said...

I love the pictures and most of all the stories. Those are memories you (and us) will cherish forever. Keep up the good work, super mom to some super girls. I'll see you Weds. I can't wait to see you all. Tell Hannah to get ready for 'pink'--do you think Sadie is too young for 'pink'?
Love you all!!!